Organic Short Grain Brown Rice by Hatton Hill Organic. Organically grown, harvested and dried in Italy. Packed in the UK.
Hatton Hill Organic’s organic short grain brown rice is a superb substitute for white rice, with a superior nutritional profile and a higher level of healthy fibre than white varieties. Our organic brown rice holds its shape better than white rice, making it suitable for a range of dishes in which white rice simply wouldn’t perform – think salads, for starters, but also vegetable bakes and patties for rice burgers. It’s easier to cook than white rice, with a much reduced risk of your culinary masterpieces turning to mush. Try your hand at tasty paellas, mouthwatering mulligatawny, roasted stuffed peppers, New Orleans-style jambalaya, virtually any kind of soup you care to name and much, much more.
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427).
|Typical values||per 100g|
|- of which saturates||trace|
|- of which sugars||1.3g|
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here