Organic Shelled Hemp Seeds by Hatton Hill Organic. Organically grown, harvested and dried in China. Packed in the UK.
As increasing numbers of people are discovering, hemp seeds are something of a superfood.
Our organic shelled hemp seeds are rich in protein, fibre and healthy fatty acids such as omega-3s and omega-6s, and they also boast antioxidant effects. They pack almost as much protein as soybeans, and as a compete source of protein, they contain all nine essential amino acids. Our shelled hemp seeds also deliver a solid hit of fibre, and they're a good source of B vitamins, vitamin E, magnesium, phosphorous, potassium, iron and zinc.
They have a rich, nutty texture and a subtle flavour that's often compared to sunflower seeds, pine nuts and even walnuts. Our organic shelled hemp seeds are extremely versatile – think of them as little nuts and you'll get the idea of all the possibilities they open up. Add them to cereals, muesli or porridge, make them into nut butters, use them in baking, blend them into smoothies, sprinkle them into a wide range of culinary preparations (salads, soups and stews are a good start, but don't stop there – why not use them as crusting for roasted fish, meat and vegetable dishes?), make bliss balls and raw bars with them, and more.
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓ Gluten-free ✓ High-protein ✓ Source of omega-3 ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427).
|Typical values||per 100g|
|- of which saturates||0g|
|- of which sugars||2.96g|
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here