Organic Sesame Seeds (Hulled) by Hatton Hill Organic. Organically grown, harvested and dried in Ethiopia. Packed in the UK.
Hatton Hill Organic’s hulled sesame seeds have a surprisingly wide range of uses in both savoury and sweet dishes. They have a nutty flavour and aroma that’s slightly sweet, and which is enhanced by toasting. As a condiment, toasted sesame seeds are terrific sprinkled onto stir-fries, salads and soups. Use untoasted seeds to make tahini, an ingredient that’s integral to hummus, baba ganoush and other Middle Eastern specialties.
Our organic hulled sesame seeds are also excellent for making sauces and dressings, especially for East Asian-style dishes, and for crusting roasted fish and chicken breasts/wings.
In baking, our seeds really come into their own: try sesame seed banana bread for a new twist on an old favourite, or whip up some sesame brittle for a savoury-sweet treat. How about honey and sesame seed cookies, or simit, Turkey’s sesame-seed encrusted answer to bagels?
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427).
|Typical values||per 100g|
|- of which saturates||7g|
|- of which sugars||0.3g|
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here