Organic Fine Semolina Flour by Hatton Hill Organic. Milled from durum wheat organically grown, harvested and dried in the Netherlands. Packed in the UK.
Our finely ground semolina flour is perfect for making a variety of both sweet and savoury preparations, including pizza bases, pasta, gnocchi, biscuits, cakes and more.
Scroll down to see all of our premium-quality flours, or take a look at the bottom of this page for an illustrated selection.
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427).
Ingredients: Organic durum wheat semolina.
|Typical values||per 100g|
|- of which saturates||0.4g|
|- of which sugars||0.4g|
Check out our full range of premium-grade organic flours here!
Organic Barley Flour
Organic Brown Rice Flour (Gluten Free)
Organic Brown Teff Flour
Organic Buckwheat Flour (Gluten Free)
Organic Chickpea Flour
Organic Coconut Flour
Organic Corn Flour (Maize Flour)
Organic Fine Plain Wholemeal Flour
Organic Oat Flour
Organic Plain White Flour
Organic Quinoa Flour
Organic Rye Flour
Organic Rye Flour (Wholegrain)
Organic Soya Flour
Organic Strong Stoneground Wholemeal Flour
Organic Strong White Bread Flour
Organic Strong Wholemeal Flour
Organic Tapioca Flour
Organic Tiger Nut Flour
Organic White Cassava Flour
Organic White Rice Flour (Gluten Free)
Organic White Spelt Flour
Organic Wholemeal Oat Flour
Organic Wholemeal Spelt Flour
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here