Organic Sage by Hatton Hill Organic. Organically grown, harvested, dried and ground in Turkey. Packed in the UK.
Native to the Mediterranean region, sage has been used as a flavoursome culinary ingredient for centuries in nearly all the cuisines of Europe and beyond. Its earthy, peppery, almost piney aroma and flavour add an unmistakable herby touch to any dish in which it is used.
PURE, PREMIUM PRODUCT: Hatton Hill Organic’s sage powder is ground from sage organically grown, harvested and dried in Turkey.
USES: Sage may be best known as a superb companion to pork and chicken, and an essential in stuffing and many kinds of sausages, but there’s a lot more to it than that. Try it with roasted or braised vegetables of any kind, in pies and other baked goods, in polenta and other grains, in lasagne and other pasta dishes, and in sauces for almost any savoury dish. It also works a treat as a surprise ingredient in cocktails and mocktails, as a tea, in bread, and even in cookies! With this fragrant herb at your fingertips, let your imagination be your guide!
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427).
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here