Organic Rye Bread with Pumpkin Seeds (500g) by Hatton Hill Organic. Baked in Germany.
Rye is a grain that's higher in protein, phosphorus, iron and potassium than wheat, but lower in gluten. Rye bread was a staple food during the Middle Ages, and it remains hugely popular in Central, Northern and Eastern Europe. It has a lower glycaemic index than wheat bread, meaning that it releases energy in a more gradual way (good for maintaining more stable blood sugar levels), and it contains more fibre.
This organic rye bread with pumpkin seeds is a nutritious, delicious step-change from wheat bread. It makes superb sandwiches, terrific toast, and it stays fresh for much longer than breads made from wheat. Grab a slice and enjoy!
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓ Kosher ✓ Parve ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427).
Ingredients: Organic whole rye meal, organic whole rye flour, organic pumpkin seeds, water, sea salt, yeast.
|Typical values||per 100g|
|- of which saturates||0.7g|
|- of which sugars||4.2g|
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here