Organic Rosemary by Hatton Hill Organic. Organically grown, harvested and dried in Morocco. Packed in the UK.
Rosemary is native to the Mediterranean region, where it has been a culinary ingredient since at least the time of the ancient Romans. Its unmistakably fresh, herbaceous, piney leaves impart a delightful aroma and flavour to any dish in which it is used.
PURE, PREMIUM PRODUCT: Hatton Hill Organic’s rosemary is organically grown in Morocco before being harvested, naturally dried and packed fresh for delivery to you.
USES: Rosemary is such a fresh, appealingly pungent herb that it’s a delightful addition to a wide range of savoury dishes, as well as baked goods such as bread and crackers. Use it alone or in combination with other herbs (thyme is one classic pairing, garlic another) to add a delightful complexity to all kinds of soups, stews, meats and fish (especially oily fish like mackerel), and vegetables such as mushrooms, onions, peas, potatoes and spinach. It also peps up grains such as rice and couscous.
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427).
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here