Organic Roasted Hazelnuts by Hatton Hill Organic. Organically grown, harvested and roasted in Turkey. Packed in the UK.
Hazelnuts have a delightful, rich, and slightly sweet yet earthy taste quite unlike other varieties of nuts.
PURE, PREMIUM PRODUCT: Hatton Hill Organic’s hazelnuts are grown, harvested and roasted in Turkey. They boast a superior, pleasingly buttery flavour and texture that makes them a terrific addition to many dishes, and which means they're super-snackable straight out of the pack.
USES: Almost everything tastes better with hazelnuts. Try chopping them and sprinkling them onto cereals, desserts, and salads. Add them to bread, cakes, cookies and other baking. Make them a centrepiece of delicious desserts such as tiramisu or cheesecake. Or whizz them up in a food processor to make delicious and cholesterol-free nut butter. Hazelnuts also add terrific taste and texture to a wide range of meat, fish, pasta and vegetable dishes; use them to make stunning stuffings and sauces, chop and drop them into stir-fries and soups, toss them into comforting casseroles, or chop them finely and combine them with seasonings to give meat or vegetable roasts a nutty, crunchy crust. The possibilities are almost limitless!
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427).
|Typical values||per 100g|
|- of which saturates||4.7g|
|- of which sugars||4g|
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here