Organic Roasted Cashews (Slightly Salted)by Hatton Hill Organic. Organically grown, harvested, and roasted in Vietnam. Packed in the UK.
Hatton Hill Organic’s roasted and salted cashew nuts are the real deal: simply irresistible.
PURE, PREMIUM PRODUCT: Carefully cultivated in Vietnam, Hatton Hill Organic’s roasted, salted cashew nuts have a superior, moreish quality that will tempt you not to close the resealable bag they’re packaged in and keep on munching!
USES: Hatton Hill Organic’s cashew nuts make for superb snacking right out of the pack, in addition to a wide range of uses in everything from stir-fries to salads, desserts to dressings. In short, almost everything works brilliantly with cashews.
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427).
Allergen information: Packed on premises that handle nuts, seeds, cereals, soya, and products containing gluten.
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK: Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £3.49.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here