Organic Red Maca Powder by Hatton Hill Organic. Ground from maca plants organically grown, harvested and dried in Peru. Packed in the UK.
Our organic red maca powder – also known as "Peruvian ginseng" – is made from the root of the maca vegetable, a native to Peru that's related to broccoli, kale and cauliflower, and which has gained a reputation as a superfood in recent years. It's rich in minerals, including vitamin C, iron, potassium and copper, and it has been credited with having a range of beneficial effects, from lifting one's mood to alleviating the symptoms of menopause to boosting libido.
Red maca powder has an earthy, nutty, taste that's milder than the black variety and which is a little reminiscent of butterscotch, so it's an easy ingredient to add to breakfast cereals, smoothies, yoghurt, energy bars and flapjacks, and even desserts for a potential perk-up if you're feeling like a lift.
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427).
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here