Organic Milk Chocolate Raisins by Hatton Hill Organic. Organic Product of the Netherlands. Packed in the UK.
Hatton Hill Organic’s milk chocolate raisins are the finest of the harvest, coated generously in premium quality milk chocolate to create a classically wonderful taste and texture experience that'll have you reaching for more.
PURE, PREMIUM PRODUCT: The superior, super-moreish quality of Hatton Hill Organic’s milk chocolate raisins is hard to beat, and hard to resist once you've opened the bag!
USES: Our milk chocolate raisins make for superb snacking, in addition to a range of uses in sweet dishes and desserts where no heating is required. Try them with ice cream or a fruit salad, and from there, let your imagination and taste buds be your guide!
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427).
Ingredients: Organic raisins (50%), organic milk chocolate (50%; organic cocoa butter, organic whole milk powder, organic cocoa mass, organic vanilla powder, organic sugar) and glaze (organic gum Arabic, organic sucrose, organic honey).
|Typical values||per 100g|
|- of which saturates||12.3g|
|- of which sugars||60.5g|
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here