Organic Purple Corn Flour by Hatton Hill Organic. Organically grown, harvested and dried in Peru. Packed in the UK.
Purple corn was a staple food for the ancient Inca civilisation, recognised for its nutritional qualities and cultivated in Latin America to this day. It contains phytonutrients called anthocyanins, which give it its purple colour.
Our organic purple corn flour is rich in antioxidants and nutrients, and it's naturally gluten-free.
It's super-adaptable in flour mixes for making colorful pancakes, tortillas, pizza crust, bread, pasta and more, and its vibrant hue is terrific for adding a dash of visual appeal to a wide range of dishes and drinks. If you're looking to use our organic purple corn flour as an antioxidant supplement, just add a teaspoon or so to smoothies, juices, coffee or tea.
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓ Naturally gluten-free ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427).
|Typical values||per 100g|
|- of which saturates||0g|
|- of which sugars||0g|
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here