Organic Psyllium Husk with Cinnamon by Hatton Hill Organic. Organically grown, harvested and dried in more than one country. Packed in the UK.
Psyllium husk is best known for its beneficial effects on the digestive system, helping to maintain regularity and overall gut health. Hatton Hill Organic's psyllium husk with cinnamon is a flavoursome take on this super-seed. It's an easy addition to smoothies, shakes and juices, bulking them up so they not only contribute to digestive health but also reduce appetite. Psyllium husk with ground cinnamon is also a tasty ingredient in baking, especially in low-carb, keto and gluten-free diets. Like gluten, it helps to bind ingredients in baked goods together, but with none of gluten's carbs or undesirable characteristics. Try Hatton Hill Organic's psyllium husk with cinnamon in muffins, rolls, crêpes, cakes, breads and other baked goods. It's also a great topper for breakfast cereals.
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓ Naturally gluten-free ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427).
Ingredients: Organic psyllium husk, organic ground cinnamon.
|Typical values||per 100g|
|- of which saturates||0g|
|- of which sugars||0g|
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here