Organic Pitted Prunes by Hatton Hill Organic. Organically grown, harvested and dried in Moldova. Packed in the UK.
Prunes, or dried plums, have been part of European diets for thousands of years, maintaining their edibility and nutritional value long after other fruits typically spoil. They’re a delicious, snack with a taste that’s sweet, yet at the same time full and well rounded.
PURE, PREMIUM PRODUCT: Organically grown, pitted and dried in Moldova, Hatton Hill Organic’s prunes are plump, premium quality and perfect for snacking.
USES: Our organic pitted prunes are sweet, but there’s much more to them than just their stackability! Prunes make an excellent, adding extra moistness, texture and their own special flavour. They’re at the top table when it comes to savoury dishes, too, pairing excellently with meat dishes, especially pork, duck, lamb and game, as well as with vegetable dishes. They add a lovely, fruity note to side dishes and appetisers – try chopping them into rice, couscous or quinoa, for example, or whipping up a prune salsa or chutney. Our prunes complement virtually any dish that could use a burst of understated sweetness. Go experiment!
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427).
|Typical values||per 100g|
|- of which saturates||<0.1g|
|- of which sugars||37g|
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here