Organic Pinto Beans by Hatton Hill Organic. Organically grown, harvested and dried in China. Packed in the UK.
Hatton Hill Organic’s pinto beans are grown, harvested and dried in China from only the finest quality crop. They boast a superior mild flavour, a delicious, creamy texture and readily absorb other flavours, making them a perfect “canvas” upon which to “paint” a range of tastes in a wide variety of dishes. They can be cooked firm or soft, depending on your requirements.
USES: Like other dried beans, pinto beans should be soaked in cold water overnight before simmering until they’re cooked and added to any one of the wide range of dishes in which they can be used. One of the best-known pinto bean dishes is classic refried beans, ubiquitous in Mexican and Southwestern US cooking. But pinto beans are a star ingredient in soups, stews, chillies and dips, thanks to the versatility with which they can be cooked. They are in fact so versatile that they can be used as a substitute for almost any other variety of beans in most recipes. So go ahead – start experimenting!
BEAN COUNT: Hatton Hill Organic’s pinto beans contain almost no fat and they’re very low in sodium, so tuck in!
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427).
Allergen information: Packed on premises that handle nuts, seeds, cereals, soya and products containing gluten.
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK: Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £3.49.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here