Organic Pink Peppercorns by Hatton Hill Organic. Organically grown, harvested and dried in Brazil. Packed in the UK.
Pepper is the most widely used spice on the planet, and Hatton Hill Organic brings you the best. Unlike black, white and green peppercorns, which are the same fruit of a flowering vine simply harvested at different times and processed in different ways, pink peppercorns are the berries of the Peruvian pepper tree, which grows throughout South and North America. As such, they're not technically pepper, although they look and taste peppery, and they're often mixed with black, white and green peppercorns because of their similarities and visual appeal. Pink peppercorns taste like black pepper, although they're a little milder and they're quite fruity and have a very slight sweetness.
Hatton Hill Organic’s pink peppercorns are sourced from farmers in Brazil, where they're dried naturally, with nothing added, nothing taken away.
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427).
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here