Organic Dried Pineapple by Hatton Hill Organic. Organically grown, harvested and sun-dried in Thailand. Packed in the UK.
Our organic dried pineapple is perfect for chopping up and adding to all kinds of cooking, baked goods, and snacks. Sweeter than fresh pineapple, it adds a delicious, wholesome taste to meats, vegetable dishes, biscuits and cakes. After rehydrating, our organic dried pineapple can be added to sweet-and-sour sauces for chicken or pork. It can also be diced and whipped up into a stir-fry with chicken and vegetables, along with a handful of tasty cashews. And in baking, the sweet tanginess of pineapple enhances the flavour of favourites such as oatmeal biscuits, cakes, tarts and more.
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427).
Ingredients: Organic pineapple, organic sugar (contains citric acid, sodium metabisulphite).
|Typical values||per 100g|
|- of which saturates||trace
|- of which sugars||52.6g|
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here