Organic Peanuts (Redskin) by Hatton Hill Organic. Organically grown, harvested and dried in China. Packed in the UK.
Think of peanuts, and you tend to think of scarfing down handfuls of them at the pub or in front of the TV. The truth about peanuts is rather more attractive – and nutritious. Hatton Hill Organic’s peanuts are a convenient and moreish source of protein and other nutrients. So grab another handful!
PURE, PREMIUM PRODUCT: Peanuts originated in South America, and are a member of the legume family, making them pulses – like beans – and unrelated to tree nuts, but closer to beans, lentils and soy. They contain many of the same nutrients.
USES: Hatton Hill Organic’s peanuts can be used in or on just about anything, but are best known for snacking and peanut butter. Our peanuts are packed for you in convenient sized, resealable bags – useful if you can resist the temptation to eat them all in one sitting!
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427).
|Typical values||per 100g|
|- of which saturates||8.3g|
|- of which sugars||3.3g|
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here