Organic Dried Parsley by Hatton Hill Organic. Organically grown, harvested and dried in Egypt. Packed in the UK.
Boasting a bright, herbaceous and slightly bitter taste, parsley has been cultivated for more than 2,000 years. It’s an incredibly widely used, versatile herb that’s perfect for tying together and contrasting the flavours of other herbs and spices, and for adding a dash of colour to any dish.
PURE, PREMIUM PRODUCT: Hatton Hill Organic’s parsley is organically grown and harvested in Egypt before being dried and promptly packaged to preserve its flavour and aroma.
USES: Dried parsley can be used in almost any savoury dish you care to name, and in any capacity from a garnish to a key ingredient. Unlike fresh parsley, it is incorporated early on in the cooking process, not at the end, as its concentrated flavours need time to marinade and mellow before serving. Dried parsley is commonly used as a flavoursome addition to red sauces, ground meat dishes and herby bread.
CONCENTRATED NUTRITION: In terms of nutrition, parsley loses almost nothing in the drying process. In fact, many of its nutrients are more concentrated in the dried herb.
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427).
Allergen information: Packed on premises that handle nuts, seeds, cereals, soya and products containing gluten.
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here