Organic Paprika by Hatton Hill Organic. Organically grown, harvested, dried and ground in Spain. Packed in the UK
Hatton Hill Organic’s organic paprika is an unspoiled and irresistible addition to all kinds of cuisines, giving food a warm, mild tang that’ll have you sprinkling it on all kinds of savouries with glee.
PURE, PREMIUM PRODUCT: Ground from dried organic paprika peppers grown in Spain, Hatton Hill Organic's paprika is a powdered pleasure that will please every palate. Its warmth, aromatic qualities and colour liven up such a wide range of dishes that its uses are practically endless.
USES: From Hungarian goulash to hot wings and cooling yoghurt sauces, our superior organic paprika is a welcome addition to almost any savoury food, including meat, poultry, stews, game, fish, shellfish, soup, eggs, and boiled or steamed vegetables. It’s also great with rice and in creamy sauces. Paprika is typically best added to dishes just before serving because heat can take away some of its flavour and colour.
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427).
Allergen information: Packed on premises that handle nuts, seeds, cereals, soya and products containing gluten.
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here