Organic Oat Groats by Hatton Hill Organic. Organically grown, harvested and dried in the Netherlands. Packed in the UK.
Groats are whole oat kernels that have been only minimally processed to remove their outer hulls. They have a chewy texture and need to be simmered or soaked to make them soft enough to eat.
Oat groats contain potassium, calcium, magnesium, B-vitamins and vitamin E, alongside manganese, copper, iron, selenium and zinc.
Thanks to their hearty texture and nutty flavour, oat groats make a terrific breakfast that's big on filling satisfaction and which has a lower glycaemic index than rolled oats because they take longer to digest and release energy. They're terrific as porridge, in grain bowls, in salads and in stews. They're also a wonderful addition to baked goods such as cookies, ground into oat and other types of flour to add texture and a signature nutty taste.
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓ Naturally gluten-free ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427).
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here