Organic Oat Bran by Hatton Hill Organic. Made from oats organically grown, harvested, dried and packed in the UK.
Oat bran is the outer layer of the oat kernel, stripped away from the kernel during the process of milling. It’s an excellent source of dietary fibre, especially insoluble fibre, which is a valuable aid to digestive health.
USES: Hatton Hill Organic's oat bran has a creamy quality and an almost sweet richness. It's an easy, healthy addition to a wide range of foods, particularly baked goods such as muffins, biscuits and breads. Use our organic oat bran in mixes for pancakes and waffles, and sprinkle it into smoothies, yoghurt and cereals. You can even add it to soups, stews and casseroles to make them thicker and provide a healthy dose of fibre.
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427).
Ingredients: 100% organic oats.
|Typical values||per 100g|
|- of which saturates||1.1g|
|- of which sugars||0.5g|
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here