Organic Mung Beans by Hatton Hill Organic. Organically grown, harvested and dried in Uzbekistan. Packed in the UK.
Hatton Hill Organic’s mung beans have a heritage that can be traced back almost 5,000 years to ancient Persia (Iran), although today they are cultivated primarily in North, South and Southeast Asia. Ours are grown in Uzbekistan, harvested in their prime, and dried for cooking or sprouting later.
PURE, PREMIUM PRODUCT: Hatton Hill Organic’s mung beans belong to the legume family, meaning that they are pulses, like beans, and contain many – if not more – of the same nutrients.
USES: Hatton Hill Organic’s mung beans are an incredibly versatile food. They can be used in stews, curries, salads, a huge range of side dishes, soups, desserts and drinks, and sprouted, mainly for use in salads and other fresh dishes.
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427).
Allergen information: Packed on premises that handle nuts, seeds, cereals, soya and products containing gluten.
Why not visit Organic Alfalfa Seeds?
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here