Organic Millet Flakes by Hatton Hill Organic. Organically grown, harvested, dried, milled and packed in the UK.
Millet is a grain that originates from wild grass. It’s somewhat larger than quinoa and has been eaten by humans for at least 7,000 years, making it one of the oldest cultivated grain crops. It’s also one of the most nutritious – and one of the most ubiquitous, being a staple in many parts of Asia and Africa.
PURE, PREMIUM PRODUCT: Hatton Hill Organic’s millet flakes are made from millet that’s grown, harvested and hulled in the UK (unhulled millet is used as birdseed), boasting a superior nutty taste.
USES: Hatton Hill’s organic millet flakes have a mild flavour that makes them a perfect companion for a huge range of foods. Stews and soups are a natural home for millet flakes, as are many meat, poultry and fish dishes (especially those with sauces), and baked goods such as bread, muffins and cookies. One of our customers contacted us recently to say that they also make a delicious, nutritious porridge! Go experiment!
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427).
|Typical values||per 100g|
|- of which saturates||0.74g|
|- of which sugars||1.6g|
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here