Organic Milk Thistle Powder by Hatton Hill Organic. Ground from milk thistle seeds organically grown, harvested and dried in Austria. Packed in the UK.
Milk thistle is native to the Mediterranean region and across Asia, from where it has spread to grow wild throughout the world. It has been used for thousands of years as a food and for medicinal purposes, the latter thanks to its purported health benefits. Its seeds are harvested by removing its flower heads in the late spring or early summer and drying them to extract the seeds.
PURE, PREMIUM PRODUCT: Hatton Hill Organic’s milk thistle powder is ground from milk thistle seeds that are grown organically in Poland, before being harvested and packed for maximum freshness.
USES: Milk thistle powder contains the flavonoid silymarin, which some people believe protects the liver from toxins. The seeds are consumed mostly as tea, and thanks to their nutty flavour – similar to flax seeds – and powdered, they can be used to lovely effect in baked goods such as breads and cakes, and mixed into nut milks, smoothies and shakes.
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427).
Allergen information: Packed on premises that handle nuts, seeds, cereals, soya and products containing gluten.
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here