Organic Dried Mango by Hatton Hill Organic. Organically grown, harvested and dried in Burkina Faso. Packed in the UK.
Hatton Hill Organic’s mango strips bring the sunny taste of the tropics to you wherever you may be, with a texture that’s not too dry and not sticky-sweet – perfection, in other words.
PURE, PREMIUM PRODUCT: Our organic mangoes are cultivated, harvested and dried with loving care in the West African nation of Burkina Faso, with nothing added but sunshine. No sulphite preservatives, sugar or other additives stand between you and their sensational, all-natural taste.
USES: Incredibly moreish as a snack straight out of the pack, Hatton Hill Organic’s mango strips can also be used in myriad ways to add an exotic twist to a wide range of dishes, from salads to salsas, from curries to cakes, and almost anything in between. Mango pork fajitas, for instance, make a delicious, easy meal in minutes, and mango brings fantastic flavour to cereals and cakes. The only limit to their uses is imagination!
Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓ No sulphites ✓ No added sugar ✓ Organic ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427).
Allergen information: Packed on premises that handle nuts, seeds, cereals, soya and products containing gluten.
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK: Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £2.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here