Organic Macadamia Nuts by Hatton Hill Organic. Organically grown, harvested and dried in Kenya. Packed in the UK.
Macadamias are regarded by many as the king of nuts, prized for their creamy yet crunchy texture, delicious taste and superb nutritional profile. They’re also more versatile than commonly thought.
PURE, PREMIUM PRODUCT: Grown and harvested in Kenya, Hatton Hill Organic's macadamia nuts boast an addictive, buttery flavour that’s slightly sweet – yet they’re as easily incorporated into savoury dishes as they are into desserts and other non-savoury indulgences.
USES: Our macadamia nuts are super-snackable straight from the bag, but with a little imagination, you can use them to bring a beautiful, buttery twist to a wide variety of dishes. From tarts and trail mix to pies and sweet treats such as fudge and white-chocolate cookies, from simply seasoned dry-roasted nuts, stuffings and root vegetable bakes to vegan cheeses, butter and summer salads, macadamias bring rich complexity to just about anything to which they are added.
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427).
|Typical values||per 100g|
|- of which saturates||12.1g|
|- of which sugars||4.6g|
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here