Organic Linden Flowers by Hatton Hill Organic. Organically grown, harvested and dried in Serbia. Packed in the UK.
Linden flowers have a wonderfully fresh yet warm aroma that also boasts a complexity that includes unmistakable floral notes, alongside honey-sweetness and a delicate, grassy scent. It is said to have to calm, relaxing effect on those who drink it as a tea.
PURE, PREMIUM PRODUCT: Hatton Hill Organic’s linden flowers are harvested from linden trees organically grown in Serbia, and dried carefully so as to preserve its delicate flavour and aroma before being packed.
USES: As a tea, linden flowers offer a delightful and delicate infusion that pairs well with just about any sweet or slightly sweet cookie, cake or pastry, offering a taste, aroma and pause for breath that will calm even the most frayed nerves.
UNTER DEN LINDEN: Unter den Linden, the most elegant boulevard in Berlin, acquired its name in the 17th Century, when Friedrich Wilhelm, the ruler of Brandenburg-Prussia, had linden trees planted along its length, in an apparent nod to their beauty and calming influence. Comforting, calming effects have been attributed to the linden tree’s leaves and flowers for hundreds of years throughout Europe.
Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓ Organic ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427).
Allergen information: Packed on premises that handle nuts, seeds, cereals, soya, and products containing gluten.
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK: Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £2.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here