Organic Lemon Balm Leaves (Whole) by Hatton Hill Organic. Organically grown, harvested and dried in Austria. Packed in the UK.
Lemon balm is native to southern Europe and northern Africa, and it has been cultivated in the Mediterranean region for at least 2,000 years. Probably the most common use of dried lemon balm is making a lovely, tart, citrusy tea, but its lovely flavour and aroma can also pep up a range of foods.
In addition to teas with or without other flavours (it pairs particularly well with mint, and it's lovely and refreshing either hot or chilled) our organic lemon balm is a terrific ingredient to give a bit of zing to fish and chicken dishes, and to desserts that benefit from a little lemony touch. It's also a welcome addition to baked goods such as cakes and cookies.
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427).
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here