Organic Brown Jasmine Rice by Hatton Hill Organic. Organically grown, harvested and dried in Cambodia. Packed in the UK.
Our organic brown jasmine rice is a versatile grain that retains a pleasing firmness and fluffiness when cooked. It has a fragrant aroma and a nutty taste. Like all varieties of brown rice, it's more nutritious than its white counterpart and has a higher fibre content, thanks to the husk not being removed.
Organic brown jasmine rice makes a terrific partner for an enormous range of vegetable, meat and fish dishes. Thanks to the way it retains its shape and texture when cooked, it's also an excellent ingredient for salads. It's superb for stir-fries and pilafs, and even puts a nice twist on risottos.
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427).
|Typical values||per 100g|
|- of which saturates||0g|
|- of which sugars||0g|
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here