Organic Inulin Powder by Hatton Hill Organic. Product of Mexico. Packed in the UK.
Inulins are naturally occurring storage carbohydrates present in more than 36,000 species of plants, including wheat, onion, bananas, garlic, asparagus, Jerusalem artichoke and chicory.
Our organic inulin powder is a prebiotic and a source of fibre, stimulating the growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut, which can help to cut the number of bacteria that can lead to problems such as inflammation and reduced nutrient absorption.
It's easy to add to add to coffee and other beverages thanks to the fact it dissolves completely and without residue, it's an easy and gut-healthy addition to smoothies and other cold drinks, it can replace sugar in baking by up to 50%, it's great as a glaze for vegetable and meat dishes, and sprinkling it over breakfast cereal in the morning helps you get a hassle-free hit of its probiotic qualities.
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427).
|Typical values||per 100g|
|- of which saturates||0g|
|- of which sugars||5g|
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here