Organic Hibiscus Flower Loose Leaf Tea (Finely Cut) by Hatton Hill Organic. Organically grown, harvested and dried in Burkina Faso. Packed in the UK.
Hibiscus flowers grow in the tropical regions of the world, and are emblematic of the exuberant fertility of such climes, where they’re commonly made into refreshing teas and other beverages. They have a naturally tart flavour similar to that of cranberries, which is tempered into a lovely, full, floral taste with the addition of sugar, honey or other sweeteners.
PURE, PREMIUM PRODUCT: Hatton Hill’s hibiscus flowers are organically grown in the tropical West African nation of Burkina Faso, where they’re harvested by hand, dried naturally and cut, before being promptly packed to ensure freshness and preserve their unique flavour and aroma.
USES: Hibiscus flowers offer a refreshing floral taste experience served as hot or iced tea, best sweetened to take the tart edge off the unadulterated flavour of the flowers. With a little creativity, they can also be used to make other flavoursome beverages, wonderfully scented jams, preserves and baked goods, and even soaps and potpourri mixes.
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427).
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here