Organic Ground Sumac by Hatton Hill Organic. Ground from sumac berries organically grown, harvested and dried in Turkey. Packed in the UK.
Adding an authentic Middle Eastern zing to all kinds of dishes, this spice has stood the tests of time and taste as a unique seasoning with a bright, citrusy flavour like no other. Ground from dried sumac berries, it has an intense reddish-purple hue and an aroma like that of lemons.
PURE, PREMIUM PRODUCT: Hatton Hill Organic’s ground sumac is produced using the finest berries, grown naturally pesticide-free in Turkey and sun-dried, with no extraneous ingredients such as colouring added – just the genuine spice in all its flavoursome fullness with a pinch of rock salt to bring out its zest and a smidgin of sunflower oil to help seal in its flavour.
USES: Hatton Hill Organic's ground sumac pairs superbly with vegetables, with grilled meats such as chicken or lamb, and with fish, and it's versatile far beyond its traditional Middle Eastern origins. It can be used in dry rubs, marinades, dressings, dips and more, or simply sprinkled over a dish before serving to add a delicious twist to your cooking.
LESS SALT REQUIRED: When used in cooking meat or fish, Hatton Hill Organic's ground sumac imparts a slightly salty tang to the dish, reducing the need to use additional salt in your cooking.
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427).
Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Allergen information: Packed on premises that handle nuts, seeds, cereals, soya and products containing gluten.
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK: Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £3.49.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here