Organic Ground Almonds by Hatton Hill Organic. Organically grown, harvested, dried and ground in Spain. Packed in the UK.
Hatton Hill Organic’s ground almonds are simply brilliant for baking – try your hand at cakes, cookies, muffins and more – and they’re to die for when it comes to desserts. Almonds add a delicious flavour to almost anything in which they’re used – but did you know that they can also form the basis of many baked goods as a gluten-free substitute for wheat flour? And they have a wide range of uses beyond sweet treats. Try using them to give a creamy richness to South Asian curries instead of fattening ghee or butter. Crust roasted fish with them. Sprinkle them onto pasta as an alternative to parmesan cheese. Ground almonds are also highly nutritious as an excellent source of vitamin E and magnesium.
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427).
|Typical values||per 100g|
|- of which saturates||4g|
|- of which sugars||4.6g|
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here