Organic Almond Flour (Ground Almonds) by Hatton Hill Organic. Organically grown, harvested, dried and ground in Spain. Packed in the UK.
Almonds add a delicious flavour to almost anything in which they’re used – but did you know that almond flour can also form the basis of many baked goods as a gluten-free substitute for wheat flour?
Hatton Hill Organic’s almond flour is simply brilliant for baking – try your hand at cakes, cookies, muffins and more – and it's to die for when it comes to desserts. It also has a wide range of uses beyond sweet treats. Try using it to give a creamy richness to South Asian curries instead of fattening ghee or butter. Crust roasted fish with it. Sprinkle it onto pasta as an alternative to parmesan cheese. Almond flour is also highly nutritious as an excellent source of vitamin E and magnesium.
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427).
|Typical values||per 100g|
|- of which saturates||4g|
|- of which sugars||4.6g|
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here