Organic Green Peppercorns by Hatton Hill Organic. Organically grown, harvested and dried in India. Packed in the UK.
Pepper is the most widely used spice on the planet, and Hatton Hill Organic brings you the best. Green, black and white peppercorns are the same fruit of a flowering vine, the difference between them being when and how they are harvested and processed. Green peppercorns are the same berry as black pepper but picked early before they ripen fully.
It’s difficult to imagine cooking without pepper, so central has it become to so much of the food we prepare. Sauces, soups, seasonings... casseroles, crusts, crackers... green peppercorns pep up just about anything you care to name.
If you're feeling a little bit experimental, try whipping up a green peppercorn syrup to serve with red-fruit desserts and vanilla ice-cream: combine some fine sugar, lemon juice and green peppercorns in a saucepan, heat gently and reduce the mixture, strain out the peppercorns and top your dessert with it.
You can also make green peppercorn tinctures for cocktails by dropping a dozen peppercorns into a small bottle of vodka and leaving to infuse for a fortnight.
Hatton Hill Organic’s organic green peppercorns are sourced from farmers in India, where they are dried naturally, with nothing added, nothing taken away.
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427).
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here