Organic Golden Berries (Inca Berries) by Hatton Hill Organic. Organically grown, harvested and dried in Ecuador. Packed in the UK.
Hatton Hill Organic’s golden berries are, as their name suggests, brightly orange-coloured berries with a flavour that reflects their happy hue. Also known as Inca berries, Peruvian groundcherries, poha berries, husk cherries and cape gooseberries, they are found in warm climes such as Ecuador’s, in which they are cultivated for Hatton Hill Organic.
PURE, PREMIUM PRODUCT: About the same size as cherry tomatoes, Hatton Hill Organic’s golden berries pack a tart flavour (they're closely related to tomatillos) that also manages to include a sweet, tropical taste hinting at pineapple and mango.
USES: Hatton Hill Organic’s golden berries are highly snackable on their own, added to salads, fruit salads, desserts, tarts and other baked creations. They can also be used to make inventive sauces and jams.
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427).
|Typical values||per 100g|
|- of which saturates||3.85g|
|- of which sugars||54.9g|
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here