Seggiano Organic Gluten Free Red Lentil Tagliatelle (250g)
A gluten-free diet shouldn't mean giving up one of life's simple pleasures – a delicious plate of Italian pasta. Our organic, gluten-free, red lentil tagliatelle is:
- Crafted from organic, plant-based protein
- High in protein and fibre
- Better textured and more flavoursome than other gluten-free pastas
- Bronze-drawn and slow-dried – as a truly artisan pasta should be
- Certified gluten-free
Life's too short for bad, stodgy pasta. Try this expertly crafted gluten-free organic pasta made from 100% red lentil flour. Made following the artisanal tradition of bronze forming and slow drying at low temperatures, Seggiano red lentil pasta is high in protein and fibre. It has a superior consistency and a delicious flavour that can be enjoyed with just a drizzle of quality extra-virgin olive oil.
Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓ Gluten-Free ✓ GMO-free ✓ Organic ✓
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here