Organic Dried Cut Ginger Root by Hatton Hill Organic. Organically grown, harvested, chopped and dried in India. Packed in the UK.
Hatton Hill Organic’s ginger root comes from only the highest-grade fresh ginger plants. It's particularly useful ingredient in curries, desserts and drinks, and it’s equally at home in both savoury and sweet preparations. It's excellent in marinades for barbequeing meat, fish and poultry, and in baking, who could overlook gingerbread and ginger biscuits (although its uses extend far beyond those perennial favourites)? And as a tea or an addition to soft drinks or cocktails, it’s simply delicious. It’s almost impossible to list all the ways in which a dash of ginger can bring a zing to your palate, but we invite you to explore!
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427).
|Typical values||per 100g|
|- of which saturates||0.24g|
|- of which sugars||2.4g|
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here