Organic Garlic Powder by Hatton Hill Organic. Ground from garlic organically grown, harvested and dried in India. Packed in the UK.
As one of the world's most ubiquitous herbs, garlic hardly needs an introduction. It has been cultivated for thousands of years and has made its way into cuisines in every corner of the globe. Hatton Hill Organic’s garlic powder offers an incredibly convenient way of bringing a garlic flavour that’s more concentrated than fresh garlic into your cooking.
PURE, PREMIUM PRODUCT: Hatton Hill Organic’s garlic powder is made from garlic that’s organically grown, harvested, chopped and naturally dried in Egypt before being promptly packed to preserve its fullest flavour.
USES: Our organic garlic powder can be used in almost any savoury dish you care to name. From soups, dressings, stews, casseroles, stir-fries and sauces to marinades, spice blends and pickling spices, powdered garlic is perfect when you require a robust garlic flavour but not the texture of fresh garlic or garlic granules.
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427).
Allergen information: Packed on premises that handle nuts, seeds, cereals, soya and products containing gluten.
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK: Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £3.49.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here