Organic Fenugreek Seeds by Hatton Hill Organic. Organically grown, harvested and dried in India. Packed in the UK.
Widely used in Indian and Middle Eastern cooking, fenugreek seeds have a bitter taste that is mellowed by roasting.
PURE, PREMIUM PRODUCT: Hatton Hill Organic’s fenugreek seeds are sourced from only the finest of the crop grown organically, harvested and dried in India.
USES: Hatton Hill Organic’s fenugreek seeds are at their best used in curry powders, chutneys, lentil dishes, pickles and vegetable dishes. In India and Pakistan, they're often used in vegetarian cooking due to their high protein content.
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427).
Allergen information: Packed on premises that handle nuts, seeds, cereals, soya and products containing gluten.
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK: Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £3.49.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here