Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Cold Pressed by Hatton Hill Organic. Extracted solely by mechanical means from premium-grade olives grown and harvested in Turkey.
Olive oil is the world’s most popular culinary oil, and one of those with the longest history, having been produced for at least 6,000 years. Olive trees are believed to have originated in ancient Persia and Mesopotamia before spreading west through the Mediterranean region, where they were extensively cultivated and remain so to this day.
PURE, PREMIUM PRODUCT: Hatton Hill Organic’s extra-virgin olive oil is cold-pressed from olives organically grown in Turkey, one of the world's top five producers. Cold-pressing the olives from which our oil is made ensures that none of their nutritional benefits is lost. Extra-virgin olive oil, extracted solely through pressing without the use of artificial heating, is the least refined and highest grade of olive oil.
USES: Extra-virgin olive oil is so ubiquitous in the globally popular cuisines of the Mediterranean that it hardly needs an introduction. It’s the oil of choice for dressing salads, making dips such as hummus, sautéeing, and creating tasty and healthy dishes of all kinds. Use it in almost any dish that requires a flavoursome oil, soak it up in bread either as it is or made into a vinaigrette or dipping sauce, pour it into gazpacho before whizzing it up in a blender, or use it as the base for pasta sauces and casseroles. The possibilities are practically limitless.
THE WORLD’S HEALTHIEST OIL: Extra-virgin olive oil is one of the foundations of the renowned Mediterranean diet, with a high concentration of antioxidants.
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here