Organic Dried Oregano by Hatton Hill Organic. Organically grown, harvested and dried in Turkey. Packed in the UK.
Thanks to its high oil content, Hatton Hill Organic’s oregano is gorgeously complex and aromatic, with a slight bitterness giving way to a hint of lemon. Unlike parsley and some other herbs whose flavour mellows when they are dried, oregano’s flavour and scent become more intense, making a little go a long way in an enormous range of dishes.
PURE, PREMIUM PRODUCT: Our organic oregano is sourced from Turkey because of the robust flavour of the country’s crop. Oregano is a member of the mint family, alongside basil, lavender, marjoram, mint, rosemary, sage and thyme.
USES: Oregano is so much more than just the definitive “pizza herb”, sprinkled merrily onto that dish and other Italian creations – it’s an essential element of cuisines all over the world, especially around the Mediterranean. It’s a key ingredient in many meat, vegetable, seafood, egg, pasta and cheese dishes, in sauces, stews, grills, marinades, salad dressings and cream sauces, and in baked goods such as breads of all kinds. Its natural bedfellows in many culinary creations are basil, garlic, thyme and parsley, reinforcing and complementing its distinctive, fresh flavour.
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427).
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here