Organic Bay Leaf Powder by Hatton Hill Organic. Organically grown, harvested, dried and ground in Turkey. Packed in the UK.
Hatton Hill Organic’s ground bay leaf powder is the king of savoury seasonings, growing on trees up to 27 metres tall and having been used as a flavoursome addition to all kinds of foods for thousands of years. Bay leaves have a floral, herbal scent reminiscent of oregano and thyme, and are used in more dishes than any other herb.
PURE, PREMIUM PRODUCT: Hatton Hill Organic’s bay leaf powder is ground from bay leaves grown in Turkey, the herb’s main country of origin.
USES: Hatton Hill Organic’s ground bay leaf powder is an unmissable addition to soups and stews and can be used to add a uniquely herby taste to meat dishes such as roasted chicken, pork, beef or lamb. It adds a delicious note to chowders, all kinds of tomato-based dishes and pickled foods.
A SUMPTUOUS SAVOURY STAPLE: Hatton Hill Organic’s ground bay leaf powder brings out all the flavour of your best cooking without adding extra salt, fat or calories.
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427).
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here