Organic Dried Apple Rings with Cinnamon by Hatton Hill Organic. Organically grown, harvested and dried in the Netherlands. Packed in the UK.
After careful sorting, our apples are cored, pared and cut into thin slices before being dried and dusted with warming, aromatic cinnamon. With a long shelf life, they’re a handy and distinctly delicious substitute for fresh apples when apples are out of season.
PURE, PREUMIUM PRODUCT: Our apple rings are grown, harvested, dried and cinnamon-dusted in the Netherlands before being promptly packed to lock in their full, wonderfully fresh flavour, augmented by this wonderful spice.
USES: As well as a being a convenient, potassium-rich healthy snack food, our organic dried apple rings with cinnamon can be used extensively in baking. Apples and cinnamon are a match made in heaven, and many dessert recipes call for this delightful combination of slight tartness and warming aromatic spice. The shape of our apple rings with cinnamon is ideal for laying out in pies as the main filling ingredient. Thanks to that added touch of cinnamon, they can also be used to create delicious warm sauces for your favourite deserts such as ice cream, tarts, puddings and more.
AMAZING APPLES: As well as being an excellent source of fibre, dried apples are loaded with antioxidants, vitamins and minerals such as iron and calcium.
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427).
Allergen information: Packed on premises that handle nuts, seeds, cereals, soya and products containing gluten.
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK: Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £3.49.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here