Organic Deglet Nour Pitted Dates by Hatton Hill Organic. Organically grown, harvested and dried in Algeria. Packed in the UK.
PURE, PREMIUM PRODUCT: Hatton Hill Organic’s Deglet Nour pitted dates are cultivated in time-honoured fashion in the warm, sunny climes of Algeria, where, as in the rest of the Middle East, they have been a staple food for thousands of years.
USES: Our organic Deglet Nour pitted dates are a high-fibre, high-energy food that perks up all kinds of healthy salad, dinner and dessert dishes, in addition to being a delicious snack right out of the bag. With a naturally savoury-sweet flavour, our organic pitted dates are a welcome and tasty addition to healthy breakfasts, chopped and sprinkled over granola or added to fruit salads. They’re also a popular ingredient in healthy snack, dessert, cake and cookie recipes.
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427).
|Typical values||per 100g|
|- of which saturates||0g|
|- of which sugars||72.5g|
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here