Organic Cornflowers by Hatton Hill Organic. Organically grown, harvested and dried in Albania. Packed in the UK.
Cornflowers are edible flowers that belong to the same family as daisies. Our organic cornflowers are most commonly used to brew a refreshing tea that has a subtle sweetness and mild floral notes. They're also a lovely addition to other teas, such as black teas, imparting an additional flavour and aroma and giving them a dash of colour.
Our organic cornflowers are a lovely addition to baked goods and mildly sweet dishes such as custards and puddings, and they make a visually appealing garnish for a wide range of other dishes. Try sprinkling them over white fish, cheese boards, salads, cakes and canapés. Freeze them in ice cubes to give chilled drinks a nice visual twist, or grind them for use as an all-natural food colouring.
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓ Caffeine-free ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427).
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here