Organic Coconut Smiles by Hatton Hill Organic. Made from coconuts organically grown, harvested and dried in Sri Lanka. Packed in the UK.
PURE, PREMIUM PRODUCT: Hatton Hill Organic’s coconut chips come from premium-grade coconuts organically grown in Sri Lanka, harvested by hand and dried in natural sunshine to bring out their fulsome flavour.
USES: Our coconut smiles make for super-delicious snacking right out of the bag, and they’re incredibly moreish – but if you can hold off eating them all at once, chop them up roughly to make a terrific topping on yoghurt, ice cream and desserts of all kinds, adding texture and the inimitable taste of coconut. Chopped finer, they’re also a fantastic addition to cereals and to recipes for baked goods.
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427).
|Typical values||per 100g|
|- of which saturates||56g|
|- of which sugars||8.5g|
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here