Organic Coconut Flour by Hatton Hill Organic. Made from coconuts organically grown, harvested and dried in Sri Lanka. Packed in the UK.
Coconut flour differs from coconut powder and shredded coconut in that it is finely milled and pressed to remove most of the oil in order to give it a consistency like that of wheat flour. It’s a great ingredient particularly for baking, lending a natural sweetness to cookies, muffins, cakes, pancakes and pies, and it’s also superb in certain savoury dishes – try Thai-style tuna patties or turmeric chicken meatballs with coconut flour.
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427).
Allergen information: Packed on premises that handle nuts, seeds, cereals, soya and products containing gluten.
Why not visit Organic Desiccated Coconut?
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here