Organic Coconut Chips by Hatton Hill Organic. Organically grown, harvested, chipped and dried in the Philippines. Packed in the UK.
Bring home the taste of the tropics with our coconut chips – a scrumptious snack that’s also healthy, so you can indulge to your heart’s content, guilt-free!
PURE, PREMIUM PRODUCT: Hatton Hill Organic’s coconut chips come from premium-grade coconuts organically grown in the Philippines – home to some of the world’s best tropical produce – harvested by hand and dried in natural sunshine to bring out their fulsome flavour.
USES: Our coconut chips make for super-delicious snacking right out of the bag, and they’re incredibly moreish – but if you can hold off eating them all at once, they’re a terrific topping on yoghurt, ice cream and desserts of all kinds, adding texture and the inimitable taste of coconut. They’re also a fantastic addition to cereals and to recipes for baked goods. And, with some Asian inspiration, sprinkle them onto salads or curries to add an exotic twist to your cuisine!
Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427).
Allergen information: Packed on premises that handle nuts, seeds, cereals, soya and products containing gluten.
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK: Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £3.49.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here