Organic Chopped Fig & Apricot Mix by Hatton Hill Organic. Figs and apricots are organically grown, harvested and dried in Turkey. Packed in the UK.
Hatton Hill Organic’s apricots are grown in Turkey, harvested with care, and dried without the use of sulphites. Unlike their sulphite-treated, artificially-orange-coloured counterparts, they have a brown hue as a result of the drying process, they're sweeter, and they boast higher concentrations of nutrients. Our figs are also grown, harvested, and dried in Turkey, combining sweetness and chewiness with a subtle but pleasing crunch, thanks to their seeds.
USES: Our chopped fig and apricot mix is surprisingly versatile in both sweet and savoury dishes. Try using it as a dessert topping, adding it to fruit salads, trail mix or cereals, tossing it into baking mixes, adding it to Middle Eastern cooking, pilafs, casseroles and other dishes, making it a mainstay ingredient in pork, duck and lamb dishes, and planning desserts around it.
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (license no. DA22427).
Ingredients: Organic chopped figs (50%), organic chopped apricots (50%).
|Typical values||per 100g|
|- of which saturates||0g|
|- of which sugars||53.1g|
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here